User account page for payment managment
You can set up a protected page where subscribers can manage their subscriptions. This page lets subscribers update the credit card used for their subscriptions, and also cancel subscriptions.
[fullstripe_manage_subscriptions]shortcode on the page where you'd like the "Manage subscription" pane to appear.
The user journey is as follows:
- 1.Subscriber has to enter the email address used for thir subscriptions
- 2.An email is sent with a security code to the subscriber's email address (Learn more about setting up your branded email address)
- 3.The Subscriber enters security code and is logged in to the "Manage subscription" page
Important: You should protect your subscribers by enabling Google reCaptcha for the "Manage subscription" page. Follow these steps to turn on Google reCaptcha:
- 1.Register your site for Google ReCaptcha, and get API keys.
- 2.Enable Google reCaptcha on the "Full Stripe -> Settings -> User" page in WP admin, and enter your Google reCaptcha API keys.